EVENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Payment of Fees for seminars and workshops
- Full payment is due at the time of your registration, either by phone or online, when using a credit card (American Express/Visa/ MasterCard).
- You may also mail in your registration by sending a check (U.S. Funds only, payable to “The Alban Institute”).
- Confirmation statements are emailed shortly after registration.
- Payment of all tuition charges and any applicable room and board fees must be received prior to the start of the seminar.
- Payments not received at the commencement of the seminar will prohibit participation and cancellation penalties will apply.
- FREE Alban Institute Membership is included with regular, non-member tuition. In addition to $50 discounts on most education events, 20% discount on purchases in our bookstore, and eligibility for Alban education tuition scholarships, membership in the Alban Institute includes a subscription to Congregations magazine and members-only promotional offers.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Register at least 90 days before the event to receive the "Early Bird Discount" listed for each event.
Please note, no early bird discounts will be given:
- To registrants who are awarded scholarships for seminar attendance.
- To registrants who do not pay their registration fees IN FULL at the time of registration.
- To the additional registrants past the first enrolee in a group attending an event designed for teams of participants.
- Participants are responsible for obtaining their own housing/lodging if needed in order to attend Workshops designed for commuters.
- Participants are responsible for travel arrangements to all seminars.
- Pre-seminar packets, if applicable, are sent via email in advance of the seminar.
- Please contact the Education Department at 1-800-486-1318, ext. 247 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for making arrangements for early arrival or extended stays beyond the seminar dates. Payment for this additional time is to be paid directly to the center.
Read our STATEMENT OF POLICIES